Friday, October 28, 2011

Vissi d'Amore : I love my city



I have questions.

If you sit on a chair...only one chair...everyday...the same chair...would you feel attached to it?

If you talk to someone...only one person...everyday...the same person...
would you feel connected with that person?

If you walk on a street...only one street...everyday...the same street...
would you feel acquainted with that path?

If you sleep in a room...only one room...everyday...the same room...
would you feel at home with that place?

and if you live in a city..
in which you can find the chair you feel attached to...
in which people you are connected live...
in which you find the streets you walk everyday...
in which you find your home...all your life...would you feel protective of it?

I would say "i do" for all the above questions.

I love my city.

And now all my pray goes to the survival of it...the recovery of it...and all the people who live in this city.

Please be strong.
(Thailand Flood 2011)





Goodnight, Bangkok. 

  Eva S.

1 comment:

eyejong said...

Yay you're backk!
We love our city!